Over the past twelve months, Cleary Zimmermann celebrated its 15th anniversary and what a year it has been! When we began preparations back in 2020, we knew we wanted something different than a traditional anniversary party. In digging deep into what drives us as a firm, the answer quickly became clear: we would celebrate with community service. Service to our clients and our community is central to the DNA of Cleary Zimmermann as a firm, starting with our founders Wade Cleary and Danny Zimmermann and extending throughout all of our team members. It seemed only fitting to expand our impact through a firmwide community service effort in honor of the occasion.
As our 15th anniversary year comes to a close, we thought it would be fun to recap the year by the numbers:
- Hundreds of individual staff service hours used for a variety of causes and organizations, each near and dear to our team members' hearts
- 500 tacos served to Methodist Texsan healthcare heroes at our Cowboy Breakfast, on a 32 degree morning
- Six firmwide service days took place across our San Antonio, Bryan College Station, and Houston offices, working together to magnify our impact
- Three videos highlighted Our People, Our Purpose, and Our Practice
- Voted one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work six years running
- And last, but most certainly not least, one sheet-sized BIRTHDAY CAKE! (Fun fact - this photo was our most liked post of the year across all social channels!)