Cleary Zimmermann Engineers has cemented its place in Austin, TX, by opening a new office at 3218 Manor Road, Suite 200.
Given our position in San Antonio, Bryan/College Station, and Houston, and the market boom spurred by the arrival of national tech companies like Tesla and Apple, we recognized the necessity to be in Austin for our clients and future opportunities.
Our fourth location, the Austin office provides our team access to the entire I-35 corridor, spanning from San Antonio northward to Waco and Dallas. This central Texas location allows us to better serve clients statewide as a high-touch, creative engineering partner on complex building projects. All service lines will Building MEP, Industrial MEP, Water/Wastewater, and NEBB Certified Commissioning services at this location.
Leading the charge at our new office is Aaron Heaps, PE, a talented mechanical engineer with a breadth of experience spanning a wide range of market sectors, including healthcare, higher education, K-12, industrial, retail, and municipal.
“I’m originally from Round Rock, so I’m excited to come back to Central Texas and contribute to the impressive growth of the region,” Heaps said.
The physical presence in Austin will allow us to better serve the needs of our local clients. Through our work history with the University of Texas System, as well as our recent involvement in the area, we’ve found that the local culture is a great fit for our company. We’re thrilled to expand our services and relationships in one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities in the United States.
Recent Austin projects include:
- Frost Bank Tower – Mechanical and plumbing design for 43,000 SF of the 12th and 14th floors of the facility
- UT Austin Thompson Commons Building – Mechanical Upgrades on J.J. Pickle Research Campus
- Texas School for the Deaf – MEP assessment and Medium Voltage Cabling Replacement for the $14.3 million facility
- 5th and West Residences – Commissioning and troubleshooting for the 39-story luxury condominium tower in Downtown Austin
- Mansfield Water Treatment Facility – Electrical design for the 4-acre, $31.4 million dollar plant that treats 6 million gallons per day
Our unique brand of People First engineering services paired with our strong institutional and public facility knowledge will serve the Austin A/E/C community well.
See you in Austin!
Wade Cleary, PE
Managing Principal | CEO
Danny Zimmermann, PE
Executive Principal | CFO