Cleary Zimmermann Engineers is a consulting engineering firm offering professional services tailored for mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) building systems. Our heritage spans over three decades and includes a diverse portfolio of challenging and inspiring projects in both public and private sectors. The hallmark of our culture is simply relationship-oriented client service. By virtue of diligent professional development and the most advanced technology available, we consistently deliver excellence.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) designs that seamlessly integrate and complement building architecture
- Attentive and Responsive culture of project communication and coordination
- Knowledge and Experience that come with over 30 years of engineering heritage
- LEED® Accredited Professionals for sustainable, energy-conscious designs
- NEBB® Certified Commissioning assures nationally recognized tests and verification procedures
- Turn-Key Resources for one-stop MEP expertise in project planning, commissioning, design, construction, testing and occupancy
The Pearl Brewery Development is a sustainable adaptive re-use of the 22-acre, historic industrial property that sits on the urban banks of the San Antonio River. Cleary Zimmermann’s work on the projects for this development includes the quintessential trademark of Pearl, the Can Recycle Building (11,000 SF), The new five-story multi-use Culinary Institute of America (CIA) Building, the San Antonio Chapter of the American Institute of Architects office space, and our newest Pearl Brewery projects, the three-story North Building, which encompasses 60,000 SF.